MUET(Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Jamshoro
Admission 2020) Introduction
Mehran University of Engineering and Technology ranked as top
University in the province of Sindh, and 4th Best Engineering University of the Pakistan.
Mehran University of Engineering & Technology, Jamshoro, Pakistan has a proud history and a
tradition which spans more than 20 years. MUET has highly qualified, experienced and
dedicated faculty. MUET offers admission to applicants who appear to have the highest
potential for graduate study. Currently, MUET offers following undergraduate engineering
Civil , Electrical , Mechanical ,Bio-Medical , Chemical
industrial Engineering & Management , Metallurgy & Materials ‘Mining
Environmental Engineering , Petroleum & Natural Gas – Textile
Bachelor of Architecture and City & Regional Planning
Computer Systems Engineering , Software Engineering
Electronic Engineering & Telecommunication Engineering
Higher Secondary School Certificate H.S.C Part-ll in (Pre-Engineering/General
Science) having at least B-Grade 60% aggregate marks under Regular and Self
Diploma of Associate Engineer in the relevant Technology (for Chemical Engineering
Diploma in Chemical/Glass & Ceramics Technology) having at least 60% aggregate marks
under Regular Scheme
For Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Technology Domicile of Hyderabad & Mirpurkhas
For Chemical/Glass Ceramics, Petroleum, Electronics and Architecture Technology
Domicile of Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Sukkur and Larkana Divisions only.
Candidates of Karachi Domicile are not eligible for this category.
Eligibility of Admission
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as mentioned above in Annual
Examination 2017 or prior up to Annual Examination 2020 are only eligible to apply
Candidates who have appeared in the HSC Annual Examination 2020 and are waiting for
the results are also eligible to apply for admission under above schemes. They will
have to attach appearance Certificate from the Principal of the concerned College
showing the seat number of HSC Part-ll Examination.
Also they will have to send by Registered Post copy of the Marks Certificate of HSC
Examination (Part-I & II) within 10 days from the date of the announcement of the
result by the concerned Board.
The candidates shall have to mention on the back of the Certificate the application
form number, category under which he/she has applied for admission and the district
of the domicile with Urban/Rural. Only those candidates will be issued admit cards
to appear in the Pre-admission test who have secured minimum B-Grade 60% aggregate
Online Registration Guide
Application Form and a copy of Prospectus can be obtained within given time from
designated branches of Habib Bank Limited on payment of Rs.2000/- each and be
deposited in the same branch of Bank or send by mail under Registered post to the
undersigned duly completed in all respects accompanied by Photostat copies of the
required Designated Bank Branch of Habib Bank Limited.
1. Sindh University Old Campus, Hyderabad
2. Unit No. 7 Branch, Latifabad, Hyderabad
3. Jail Road Branch, Hyderabad
4. Saddar Branch, Hyderabad
5. Station Road, Dadu
6. Bunder Road, Larkana
7. Frere Road, Sukkur
8. The Mall Road Branch, Khairpur Mir
What is ECAT?
- ECAT is engineering college admission test that is very necessary to pass and to get admission in any engineering university or college.
What is Application process for ECAT test?
- Candidates who want to apply for ECAT must have passed intermediate exams in pre engineering and equivalent to it and Those Candidates who want to prepare ECAT Entry Test Contact with Stars Academy Lahore Iqbal Town Lahore Campus. Location : 28-Kashmir Block Iqbal Town Lahore
Phone Number:0333-1409100 | 0300-0603593
Is there any negative marking in the ECAT entry test?
I am a Foreign Pakistani. Can I apply for admission against seats reserved for foreign candidates?
- Hello Candidate, if you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis then you have to submit the documents that are given below.
An employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of Parents or a Guardian of candidate in a foreign country issue by the Pakistani Embassy. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the undersigned Office.
A photocopy of resident visa of the Parent/Guardian of applicant that is attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country so, you can apply for ECAT.
How can I get prospectus and admission form?
- Application forms would be available online on the website of Stars Academy and also from the University. Further details can be checked at Stars Academy official website and further information can be asked at these Phone Number:0333-1409100 | 0300-0603593
I have done 12th Grade or A-level. How can I get my equivalence?
- You don’t Have to Worried Stars Academy Lahore Iqbal Town is here for help you. The candidates having equivalent foreign qualifications (for example A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. so, you can easily apply ECAT.
What are the documents required to apply for the admission?
- Hello Candidate, You can Come to Stars Academy Lahore Location : 28-Kashmir Block Iqbal Town Lahore & and you can also Contact our Phone Number: 0333-1409100 | 0300-0603593
- Required Documents are given Below:
- Domicile certificate along with photograph.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or original Computerized B-form from NADRA.
- Diploma, Certificate or Degree of all the exams on the basis of which admission is required (i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent to it)
- Six passport size photographs
- The candidates who has having equivalent foreign qualifications (for example A-levels) must attain equivalent Certificate from I.B.C.C.
- Detailed Marks sheet.
- Candidates who are come from abroad for Ecat Test:
- An employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of Parents or a Guardian of candidate in a foreign country issue by the Pakistani Embassy. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the undersigned Office.
- A photocopy of resident visa of the Parent/Guardian of applicant that is attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country so, you can apply for ECAT.
What is the validity period of Entrance Test scores?
- ECAT test scores are only valid for the session in which you have appeared. Once you have appeared in ECAT you can apply for that particular session and admissions in universities only.
Where should I contact for any information?
- The contact information and phone numbers are also available at the STARS Academy Iqbal Town Lahore official website and further information can be asked at this: Phone Number.0333-1409100 | 0300-0603593
STARS Academy Offers - MUET Entry Test
Stars Academy Iqbal Town
- 40 Working days
- No of Test 20
- 20 Lectures
- Follow Up Discussions
- 12 FST
Test - Fee Structure
Stars Academy Iqbal Town
- Stars Academy Lahore is one of the top
institutes since 1991.
Stars Academy Lahore is offering Entry Test like NMDCAT , ECAT , FUNG ,
NUMCAT Preparation program 2020 for the talented students so that they
can achieve the highest marks in their relative entry test to get
admission in top institutes of Pakistan.
If Candidates have any type of Questions related to LMDCAT or For
More Detail Contact with STARS Academy Iqbal Town Lahore
Phone Number.0333-1409100 | 0300-0603593
- Download STARS Academy Entry Test,
Registration Form from here.
your entry test fee online in FAYSAL BANK.
Faysal Bank Fees Detail
Kindly send a copy of online deposit slip / Cheque/ pay order along with
the complete Registration form.
Send us by post : 28-Kashmir Block Iqbal Town Lahore
You can also e-mail your completed registration form at: