- TApplications will only be received on-line and candidates are not required to visit any place.
- The admit card will also be printed on-line by the candidate from web portal. Following steps are to be followed for receipt of Admit Card. a. Fill the Entry Test application on-line by logging into the web link admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of the token serial number and token number. b. The Test would be of Intermediate level.
- It will be offered in the following combinations:
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Chemistry
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Computer Science
- Physics, Mathematics, English & Statistics
- Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
Candidates shall choose the relevant combination while filling the application form. DAE/ B.Tech. applicants may choose Chemistry or Computer Science as the optional subject. d. After filling the necessary information, you will be asked to upload your recent passport size coloured photograph with light background (Picture format JPG, PNG, Max File up to 1.0 MB).
Kindly ensure that a proper photograph with light background is uploaded. This photograph will become a future reference as part of official record.
The applicant cannot change the photograph after printing of Admit Card. e. Candidates may select any Test Center and Session Time Slot visible at the time of filling the application form